Karmalicious That Special Shop!

Karmalicious has the following requirements:

All fascinated by creations they discovered at etsy and want to share the passion and love for those items,shops and creators:D

Mila from FairyDrop says

Share your favorite shop with us, that magical place where you go to over and over again- just to addmire once more !!!

www.etsy.com/people/LauraBorealisis

her heArt always makes me feel like there is so much magic around us!

Posted at 5:19am Aug 3, 2012 EDT

I love this shop. I have tons of her pottery in my home. Her work is awesome (and still, I want more).

www.etsy.com/shop/TheSunporchStudio

www.etsy.com/listing/102742727/mishma-leaves-and-glazes-on-white

Posted at 5:20pm Aug 7, 2012 EDT

Oh, Mila, I love that shop you posted. Thanks for sharing that. Her art is incredible.

And!!!!!!!!!! Your shop! WOW! Love this:

www.etsy.com/listing/103752687/flower-power-3-green-and-pink-handmade

Posted at 5:23pm Aug 7, 2012 EDT

Mila from FairyDrop says

Hey Sparkley, Thanx al lot:D thats really super to hear:D
Yes, i also looooove pottery - it gives such earthy feel to the space!
TheSunPorchStudio`s creations are so dreamy!
Thanx for sharind
love n light
Mila

Posted at 9:06am Aug 8, 2012 EDT

i found this wonderful store a little bit ago! she makes wonderful jewelry with colorful buttons!! insanely gorgeous

www.etsy.com/listing/106009727/rainbow-spectrum-button-statement

www.etsy.com/shop/buttonsoupjewelry

Posted at 2:09pm Aug 8, 2012 EDT

Hi everyone! Happy to be here. This is so far my favorite store I've come across, her construction techniques are nothing short of INSANE.

Posted at 5:40pm Jan 24, 2013 EST

Hello all, thank you for sharing the wonderful stores above....I just love them. Here is one of my favorites: www.etsy.com/shop/SUZEEE?ref=seller_info_count
Her art just make me smile and the colors warm my soul. Enjoy

Posted at 3:02pm Jan 30, 2013 EST

Special because if you can't afford the amazing originals, you can always consider the giclees or the digital downloads (and print your own!)
www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DerykHoustonGallery