Etsy Success Free advertising!

Etsy Success has the following requirements:

This team is dedicated to sharing small business advice in a supportive environment. Please do not share social medial links, Treasuries, new item listings, calls for entries or submissions in the Etsy Success Forum, unless you are sharing or asking for small business advice. As a team member, you must be a seller who is ready to learn and participate. Thank you!

Subscribe to the Etsy Success newsletter here:

Lee Peace says

Another great one is
It's like Pinterest in a buy it now format. I'm selling a few of my items there, and you have unlimited tagging for your items

Receive $10 to start shopping with this link:

Posted at 12:04 am Aug 22, 2012 EDT

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! This is incredibly helpful!!

Posted at 12:41 am Aug 22, 2012 EDT

Thanks so much! I'm going through each link.. hopefully it will bring some new sales! :)

Posted at 9:17 pm Sep 19, 2012 EDT

Rita from Jularee says

OMG... so many links and so little time. I will be going through them all, one by one. Thanks so much for posting this information.

Posted at 9:31 pm Sep 19, 2012 EDT

It's like a light bulb just lit up in my brain. Thank you. Timing could not have been better.

Posted at 10:41 pm Sep 20, 2012 EDT

I started to join some of these and found I was already on them. I suppose that means in my case they have not helped me much, but I would give them a try since they are free.

Thanks so much Rhody, for all the work you did in posting these.

Posted at 11:19 pm Sep 20, 2012 EDT

Thanks for sharing :) I'll start working through some of these in the morning :)

Posted at 3:22 am Sep 21, 2012 EDT

You can link your stuff up to the Etsy Stock Take too, it's a weekly linky party and favourite items get tweeted and pinned!

Come and see...

Posted at 3:38 am Sep 21, 2012 EDT

Oh man that is an awesome list! Can't wait to apply all of them :)

I have lots of work to do :)

Posted at 6:43 am Sep 21, 2012 EDT

Sonya Kanelstrand from kanelstrand says
Edited on Sep 25, 2012

You can take part in A Portrait of the Artist - a series of handmade interviews with eco-friendly artists that will bring back A LOT of traffic to your shop.

The Kanelstrand blog has a Google Page Rank 5 (in comparison Handmadeology has Google Page Rank 4) and the link to your shop will be extremely valuable and will help bring your shop higher in Google search results.

Posted at 6:48 pm Sep 25, 2012 EDT