Etsy Success full time etsy?

Etsy Success has the following requirements:

This team is dedicated to sharing small business advice in a supportive environment. Please do not post promotions to this team, including social medial links, Treasuries, item listings, calls for entries or submissions in the Etsy Success Forum, unless you are sharing or asking for small business advice. As a team member, you must be a seller who is ready to learn and participate. Thank you!

Subscribe to the Etsy Success newsletter here: http://www.etsy.com/emails/success

How many of you do etsy as your full time job? I mean how many of you rely on selling on etsy to make a living? I always wonder.........I would love to be one of them, wonder if I will ever get there.

Posted at 8:22pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

I would love to do etsy FT one of these days.

Posted at 8:28pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

Ms. D. says

Technically Etsy is my full-time job, but that's because I started my shop after I lost my job. :)

Thankfully we don't rely on Etsy for our bills, but it would be nice to be a contributing member!

Posted at 8:29pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

I am currently turning Etsy into my full time business between my two shops. It's a lot of hard work, but very rewarding.

Posted at 8:29pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

My crochet business, Midwest Crochet is my full time job and Etsy is a VERY big part of it.

Posted at 8:32pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

Since I don't have a job at the moment, I do count on my shop for income. So yeah, this is my full time job for the moment.

Posted at 8:36pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

I wish I could do etsy full time. I don't know why but my views have been 0 the last few days. When I first listed a few weeks ago I was at least getting 4-10 a day. I don't know what is going on. Feeling discouraged and sad.

Posted at 8:37pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

Lisa, my views are low as well. I guess with the hot temperatures in the East and the fires in the mountains people - at least here in the States - have other things on their mind right now. And you can't really blame them.

Etsy pretty much is my full time job (and some teaching), but thankfully we don't rely on my "income". I call it "lunch money". I'm working hard on my store and I had some "down" moments, but I've alao learnt that sales come when I least expect them.

Posted at 8:50pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

Carola, Thank you for your comments. Makes me feel better that it's not me. Hopefully things will pick up and I will keep working on my shop.

Posted at 8:59pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT

Steve from TAGSMITH says

Leatherwork is my full time job. Etsy, my own site, local sales, corporate sales and a little wholesale makes it work.

Posted at 9:16pm Jun 27, 2012 EDT