Etsy Success Craftopolis

Etsy Success has the following requirements:

This team is dedicated to sharing small business advice in a supportive environment. Please do not share social medial links, Treasuries, new item listings, calls for entries or submissions in the Etsy Success Forum, unless you are sharing or asking for small business advice. As a team member, you must be a seller who is ready to learn and participate. Thank you!

Subscribe to the Etsy Success newsletter here:

This website just saved me a whole lot of time! It took me less than 3 minutes to change some of my prices! Boy am I glad I found this. I was ready to sit on my computer for the next 30 minutes.

Very happy girl right here :)

Posted at 11:27 am Aug 5, 2012 EDT

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night! Such a useful tool - it took me less than an hour to update over 80 item descriptions!

I'd recommend it to everyone :)

Posted at 6:22 am Aug 6, 2012 EDT

I have used Craftopolis, too. I wish Etsy had a way to do bulk edits like that!

Posted at 8:17 am Aug 7, 2012 EDT

Ditto, love it!

Posted at 8:27 am Aug 7, 2012 EDT

I too love the features it has. Really helps me update my tags by seeing what everyone is typing in the search box to find my items.

Posted at 8:51 am Aug 7, 2012 EDT

Thank you for the heads up, I can't wait to check it out!

Posted at 9:15 am Aug 7, 2012 EDT

Craftopolis is useful but, where do you paste the Google Analytics code on your shop page? I want to see the tags people are searching for, but Craftopolis is telling me that I need to import my data from Google. And for that, I need to copy and paste the code.

Posted at 9:54 am Aug 7, 2012 EDT

BETSI LITE is another FREE Batch/Bulk editing tool (the little sister to BETSI) with the ability to Review before you Send so that you can see the changes before they are applied - no more blind sending!

More info with screenshots & link to the tool here:

Posted at 1:52 pm Aug 11, 2012 EDT

Jaie Johnson from dirtygirldesigns says
Edited on Aug 11, 2012

I use craftcult, and craftoplois, but I have to admit, I love the Betsi paid version. Being able to do all my tags in one shot like I was able to last night, adding "stocking stuffer" to over 50 items in one shot? Fantastic. Much as I love craftoplis for price changes and checking my stats, I find Betsi the more useful.

And Robin, I have to admit it, I have no idea, I had a friend do all that for me. I know enough how to use the pages, but the GA set up and stuff, was just making my headache worse.

Posted at 2:38 pm Aug 11, 2012 EDT