Auld Irish Artisans The Auld Irish Thread May 2012

Auld Irish Artisans has the following requirements:

This topic has been closed.

Welcome to the Irish thread.

We are a bunch o' crazies who either live in Ireland, have Irish roots, make Irish inspired items or just love Ireland.

Don't be scared off by our chattin'. Newbies are always welcome. Join the team, come on in and introduce yourself.

We have no "official" rules but we do need to follow one basic guideline -- please don't negatively name or call out any other members of the Etsy community. Let's keep it lovely, people!

**WARNING: THIS THREAD MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR CIVILIZED PEOPLE. WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS SAID AT ANY GIVEN TIME. PLEASE USE THIS THREAD WITH CAUTION. MAY ALSO BE ADDICTIVE.

♥♥♥ Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit ♥♥♥

Posted at 6:44pm May 7, 2012 EDT

better late than never... sorry for the delay!

Posted at 6:44pm May 7, 2012 EDT

pfft, nobody noticed :D

Posted at 7:03pm May 7, 2012 EDT

just catching up on april...

cathy - post your new stuff here! I don't mind if people post new stuff here if they stop by and say hello, but the random cut and paste in multiple team threads, and probably several teams without any kind of interaction kind of ticks me off... :)

did I tell you all that I got into the maker faire here? I decided I'm going to be making a couple of purses when I'm there - should be fun! now I have to get all legal to accept sales tax and such...

Posted at 7:21pm May 7, 2012 EDT

Bess, congratulations! So you actually make stuff and people are watching you?

Posted at 8:39pm May 7, 2012 EDT

Woohoo Bess. That sounds like fun. Congrats.

Hi Quirk and Iris.

Posted at 8:57pm May 7, 2012 EDT

quirk - that's exactly what will happen... and I get my booth free since I'm doing demos the whole time.. not a bad trade off! I need to make a small display though on how wire is made into rings then woven together to create things..

Posted at 9:25pm May 7, 2012 EDT

Bess, I agree -- that sounds like fun. Wish we could be there to watch!

GOtta get ready for a workshop this weekend. Yikes, not enough time in the day.

Hi, Cathy, Kate, Iris!!!

Posted at 11:25am May 8, 2012 EDT

my boys will be my helpers, so maybe they can take some video to share..

have fun with your workshop!

I'm cleaning the boy's room today as they get out of school soon.. I've got 2 trash bags full already of stuff to donate.. pity I live in an apartment - I'd love to have a yard sale!

Posted at 12:05pm May 8, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone,
Frantically make lots o'stuff. My biggest fair is at the end of the month-Missouri Irish River Fest.
Road trip Susan?Only 4 hours away-free fun weekend,free zoo too.

Posted at 10:57pm May 8, 2012 EDT