Sac Etsy Team NEW items from the Sac Etsy Team!

Sac Etsy Team is a moderated team with the following requirements:

You're invited to apply to join this team if you live within about 1 hour of downtown Sacramento.

This is the thread for Sacramento Etsy members to post their latest creations:

Here is one:
www.etsy.com/listing/67365880/recycled-suit-zip-pouch

Let's see what cool stuff is being made in Sacramento, Ca!

Posted at 10:15 am Feb 4, 2011 EST

I like the suit fabric a great idea! I posted a bunch of new greeting cards in my shop yesterday at www.pinsnpapers.etsy.com

Posted at 12:37 pm Feb 4, 2011 EST

Very very nice cards and shop, pinsnpapers!

I just upcycled a sugar bowl into a pincushion!
www.etsy.com/listing/67428989/once-a-sugar-bowl-now-a-pincushion

Posted at 2:06 pm Feb 4, 2011 EST

real cute goods, guys.

just posted a few sweet things for the little ones in my shop.

www.tinytogknits.etsy.com

Posted at 4:42 pm Feb 7, 2011 EST

Another tote using fabric-from-a-suit (suit was 75% off at EcoThrift on Auburn and San Juan).

www.etsy.com/listing/67793241/repurposed-suit-fabric-bag

Posted at 5:16 pm Feb 9, 2011 EST

Oh my gosh, it is almost all me here.
SACRAMENTO, I know other people want to see your newest things!
Please post!
My latest, a zip pouch:
www.etsy.com/listing/67921526/zip-pouch-enjoy-your-coffee

Goodness' sakes..show me what Sacramento has been up to!

Posted at 3:26 pm Feb 11, 2011 EST

FoxyMomma says

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I should have posted my Valentines earrings in here weeks ago, but I just found this thread today.

So here is my newest item listed today. Hand Beaded Unicorn Earrings in Silver and Gold
www.etsy.com/listing/68109357/hand-beaded-unicorn-earrings-in-silver