Florida Etsy Street Team Share Your Space On The Team Blog

Florida Etsy Street Team is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Anyone living in Florida that agree to a few commitments which include....
1. Have fun
2. Your Shops location's #1 place be in Florida
3. Sign in to Roll call every month
(After 3 months of innactivity you may be contacted to find out why and after 6 months of innactivity we reserve the right to take you off of the team without communitcation with the understanding that we do hope that you return when you have more time to have fun with us!)

We encourage you to:
- tag your items with our team tag: team fest - so that other team members will be able to find you for creating Team Treasuries and social media promotions.
- Add the following text to your Etsy shop announcement or profile "Support the Florida Etsy Street Team, visit www.etsyFEST.com"
- try to use the already existing discussion threads for posting your comments before starting a new one. This simplifies the process for everyone trying to keep up with all the discussions.
- please do not use the discussion threads, team convo's or blog comments for spam and please no personal attacks, rudeness, solicitation for financial donations, or political discussions. Those types of comments will simply be removed - Sorry, but we just want to keep it fun!

Count me in! I just redid mine :)

Posted at 7:52 pm May 11, 2012 EDT

So I just sent emails to
cribber@embarqmail.com
sharonscandleshop@live.com
chantalmarie63@gmail.com
I have had trouble with people answering back. Even if you can't do it or need more time it would be nice to hear from you a quick answer so I don't wait on it for too long.
Thanks

cyndiesmithdesigns
creationsbyjdb m8knf8ces3@yahoo.com
TheLotusBlossomShop ashly1021@aol.com
Seventy1Percent rebeccaswenor@yahoo.com
FromBeths
UpcycleFever upcyclefever@gmail.com

Here is the list I have for the blog including the people I have done. I f I don't have an email for you and you haven't been on the blog please leave your email thanks.

Posted at 10:17 am Jun 21, 2012 EDT

That list is in the order of how you signed up. Everyone that is skipped haven't answered my emails or convos yet. I am sending out 4 emails after each new listing. Whoever anwers first with their pictures and info is out up next.

Posted at 10:20 am Jun 21, 2012 EDT

maybe this weekend I can get my space oragnized enough to get good pics and I'll sign up too ♥

Posted at 11:43 am Jun 21, 2012 EDT