Etsy MaineTeam Promote your shop and handmade items on my blog for free

Etsy MaineTeam is a moderated team with the following requirements:

All shops that 1) Maintain single residence in the state of Maine 2) Must have at least five individual items for sale in their shop per Etsy T&C in any category 3) Keep us updated of email address & shop info to receive monthly & regional newsletters.

We process new memberships in weekend batches, allow 2 weeks to complete during busy selling periods. Please add team email of etsymaineteam [!at] gmail.com to your safe sender list prior to applying. Basic information from new members is required. You will receive a confirmation email with membership orientation once accepted. Members found non-compliant of the 3 basic requirements will be removed but feel free to re apply once you meet the conditions.

Chrissy-jo says

I am looking for artist and artisans shops to feature on my art/craft/handmade blog and I would really like some Maineteamers on it! It only takes a few minute (or more if you write a lot) but the amount of info you share is up to you. My blog receives 50-100 views a day and that amount is growing by the week. Follow the link below to find my blog page with more info on being featured.

kindredimages.blogspot.com/p/feature-interview-application.html

Posted at 3:37pm Mar 26, 2012 EDT

Chrissy-jo

I am interested but need to log in to get into your blog! Do you want to look at my stuff first? Thanks so much for offering. I am also on Artfire, just started there about a month ago

my blog
thepassionatepearl.blogspot.com/

Posted at 9:56am Mar 27, 2012 EDT

Chrissy-jo says

Hi Jeanne that is weird that it is asking you to log in. You can try getting to my blog home page here
kindredimages.blogspot.com/
There is a menu tab at the top of my blog to the page with the feature info.
I will check out your blog.

Posted at 2:30pm Mar 27, 2012 EDT

I just email my application!!!!!

Posted at 5:06pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

Chrissy-jo says

Got it melissa, I will email you when I get the post ready. Thank you!

Posted at 5:53pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

Thank you so much Chrissy-Jo! Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any more questions. Sorry for any typos, I filled the application out this afternoon in a pretty heavy cold medication "haze"...darn chest cold that's going around...lol

Posted at 11:22pm Apr 30, 2012 EDT

Request this is a weekly chat thread until we define priorities & figure out process flow use of threads. Please resume speaking there. We are analyzing & benchmarking discussion process flows that support forth coming team culture values along with moving forward with 'Mentor Thread' developmeet strategies. Please bear with us while the volunteer leader team continues work through strategies. Our value statement is to: 1) respect & mentor each member; 2) kaizen leaders process 3) draft team org chart 4) streamling processes beneficial to all mmebers 5) recruit new & prior leaders to assist us to in moving forward to a new vision plan, many hands little work, roles & tasks that suit your lifestyle with back up partners and subcommttes.

Posted at 1:58am May 4, 2012 EDT

Chrissy-Jo, so sorry I didn't respond to you. Tragic death in my family, so I haven't been on this thread for a while. Is it too late? Let me know when you get a chance. Could you send me a convo? Thanks so much

Posted at 7:53am May 5, 2012 EDT