etsyRain Would anyone be interested in a get together during the day?

etsyRain has the following requirements:

Membership to our Etsy team is open to all artists and craft makers in Seattle and around the Puget Sound area of Western WA.
Our Meetup group will always be free to join as well, however, in order to receive access to our members-only information, you'll want to join us as a member on our new website at http://SeattleHandmade.com

Questions? Check out our helpful FAQ page: http://seattlehandmade.com/about-us/faq/

Tory from Tissage says

Hi All! I can never make it to any of the crafty get togethers because they are during the evening. Would anyone be interested in a daytime meeting?

Posted at 5:43 pm Mar 20, 2012 EDT

Hi Tory,
That's a nice idea - evenings are probably more convenient for me overall but I could probably make a daytime meetup once in a while!
-Susan

Posted at 5:37 pm Mar 21, 2012 EDT

Tory from Tissage says

Thanks for responding Susan!

Anyone else up for maybe meeting during the day sometime? Just a casual get together at a coffee shop.

Posted at 12:40 am Mar 23, 2012 EDT

Sure, count me in. I lived in Edmonds. So, hopefully it's not in south or Bellevue. :) I hate traffic.

Posted at 1:10 am Mar 23, 2012 EDT

yes... I live in Edmonds as well. Mondays and Fridays are good for weekday meetings

Posted at 8:50 pm Mar 24, 2012 EDT

Same here, I am always busy after 5pm, so I can never do get-togethers and I have to say it gets awfully lonely in my basement on my own. I live in Seattle/Ballard though and I am not much of a commuter - since it is your idea though, figure out where you'd hold the gathering.

Posted at 11:43 pm Mar 24, 2012 EDT

Possibly. I always have good intentions of meeting in the evening but then I forget, or hibernate in the winter, or stay outside late in the summer. I would be willing to drive further during the day than I would for an evening meeting so Edmonds or Shoreline is not out of the question.

Karen, I live in Ballard too, we should meet for coffee!

Posted at 2:48 pm Mar 25, 2012 EDT

I haven't been able to meet up for the regular meet-ups either. I have a conflict on the nights that events are close to me. I live in Redmond and can do a day time get together. Anyone interested?

Posted at 11:57 am Mar 26, 2012 EDT

If anyone wants to host an "official" etsyRAIN daytime event, that would be SO awesome and really appreciated! It doesn't have to be a long-term commitment if you don't want to...a one-time event would be great too!

Just email me at teametsyrain@gmail.com with a date, time and location and I'll announce it to the whole team so everyone who wants to get together can see you there!

Thanks so much everyone! :)
Marlo M.
organizer, etsyRAIN

Posted at 2:30 am Mar 27, 2012 EDT

I like the idea of a daytime event, too. I'd love to meet other Etsians but evenings are busy with family stuff. I can't do Fridays and would prefer to stay north of Seattle...gas prices, you know!

Thanks for suggesting this - Great idea!
Kris