Etsy NeedleArts Team (EtsyNEAT) Blogging anyone?

Etsy NeedleArts Team (EtsyNEAT) is a moderated team with the following requirements:

We welcome members who meet the following criteria:

- Members must be shop owners on Etsy.

- Finished needle arts pieces should be the main focus of a member's shop. Roughly half of the shop's items should be finished needle arts pieces (pieces that are completed mainly using hand needlework). Patterns are considered finished pieces if a hand-stitched example is provided.

Final approval or denial of team membership is at the discretion of the jury, which includes the team captain and leaders.

We require members to maintain an active presence on the team by participating in discussions on our forums, blog, and/or Facebook page.

Regular audits of current membership will be conducted by the jury to maintain a cohesive and focused team.

Elsewhere

I thought we could start a thread for anyone who would like to share new blog posts... I recently started writing for momsbasement.org/ and I will be doing a weekly geeky foodie segment!

I would love if you could check it out, and let me know what you think!

momsbasement.org/2012/03/09/pizza-tmnt-style/

Posted at 9:56 am Mar 9, 2012 EST

I saw your post pop up in my news feed and and I had to read it because I was a TMNT kid ;) How did the peanut butter pizza taste?

If anyone else has a blog and wants to share it, I'll make sure I include it in the team blog's blog list!

My own is at aniajane.com but I'm not posting a ton yet.

Posted at 11:48 am Mar 9, 2012 EST

Awesome! The peanut butter pizza actually was pretty tasty! I think the addition of the bacon made it taste a little salty, so I think if I ever did it again I would maybe use one meat, like ham or something, instead of the hamburger and bacon. Now I'm thinking about doing a peanut butter and apple one. :P

Posted at 3:46 pm Mar 9, 2012 EST

Hi, everyone! I want to share an update on my needlework in my blog.

angelydobbs.blogspot.com/2012/04/lovely-finishes.html

Posted at 9:45 pm Apr 20, 2012 EDT

mis2manos.blogspot.com/2012/04/featured-craft-artist-of-week-astrid...

Pop over and see me featured in this new blog! Thank you so much!

Posted at 12:51 pm Apr 28, 2012 EDT

Hi.
I have a blog where I share all my stitching (and other crafting) stuff on before it makes it into my store or into the hands of someone. It's located at:

epicstitching.blogspot.com

Thanks. :)

Posted at 5:29 pm May 4, 2012 EDT

I have a blog where I share new things I'm working on for my shop, stitchalongs I participate in and other things from sewing, cooking and random distractions.

www.daisyeyes.com

Posted at 7:25 pm May 5, 2012 EDT

come see my shop in a weekly shop feature, check out other Etsians and to link up your shop too!

pcfteam.blogspot.ca/

Posted at 8:27 pm May 8, 2012 EDT

Hi, everyone! Happy to be a new member of the team. :)

Here is a link to my blog:

lessb1tchingmorestitching.blogspot.com/

I just posted a photo tutorial for making pillow-style ornaments. It's probably old hat for a lot of you, but I figured I would take advantage of the excellent sunlight in my apartment yesterday to take a lot of pictures! :)

Posted at 5:30 pm May 13, 2012 EDT

byhandgiveaways.blogspot.com/2012/05/creator-of-week-interview-astr...

I'd love for you to come see me in this blog feature! Thanks for stopping by!

Posted at 12:48 am May 21, 2012 EDT