Signing up will allow your friends to find you on Etsy. We'll never post without your permission.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username or email?
Reopen your account?
Female Photographers of Etsy is a moderated team with the following requirements:
To be a member of fPOE:
1. You have to be a female photographer.
2. Shops must be 90% photographic based.
The remaining 10 percent must be art or photography-related. (i.e. not knits, vintage, non-photo jewelry, etc.) If it doesn't look like a photograph, it isn't classified as a photograph and is considered "digital art" (which can fill 10% of your shop.)
3. More than half of your photographic products must be fine art print based (photographic prints, canvas, wood blocks). Does not include "lifestyle products" such as phone cases, calendars, pillows, totes, home decor items, clocks, photo jewelry, note cards, downloads, etc.
4. We require all team members to meet Etsy seller guidelines. This includes abiding by copyright policies, filling out appropriate manufacturer information (including if you are using a lab for printing) and having an About page.
Learn more about manufacturer information here >> https://www.etsy.com/manufacture
4. We encourage team members to follow professional business practices including using a professional printing lab, paying all taxes relevant to their location, etc.
5. You must have a full page of items for sale (at least 24 items).
Any member found to be openly disregarding rules will receive a warning prior to removal from the team.
You are going to the following link:
Security reminder: Do not give out your Etsy username or password to anyone.
Please type a brief note explaining why you are reporting this team:
Ann Arbor, Michigan USA