Etsy Angels Team ***Etsy Angels*** April Promo & Chat!

Etsy Angels Team is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Members must be willing to raise funds for charities that are picked by the team, promote and take part in the monthly thread. Remain active! And above all have fun and make great friends!

This topic has been closed.

Stopping by to say hello!!

Still feeling the jet lag I suppose as we're ready to go to bed by 8:30 and up before 6....uuuggghhh!!
(8:45 pm now!)

Fun trip and visit so in Thursday evening (~2:30am central time) and went to Tokyo for two days. Spent the day around here today and now ready for bed. Not sure what we are getting into today!

Hope you are all well :)

Posted at 7:59 am Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Good Sunday afternoon Angels, hope everyone is having a great weekend. Can you believe, I had my first sale for the month yesterday....Yea!

Just listed today:

Posted at 3:02 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Morning Angels!

We're back.....what a trip. We were suppose to have the rental car back yesterday but have had nothing but problems since we got home. The battery was dead on the car, on the truck and Joe tells me the batteries are dead on the golf cart (that's what he uses to get around here because of his knees). We were finally able to get the truck running and had started out to take the car back and the weather got jut horrible...we came home...we've been 2 days in tornado warnings/watches/sever thunderstorms/high winds and flooding.

The yard is like a hay field but with all the rain it will be a few days before I can get to it.......I'm happy I'm home though! 2 of the 3 rose bushes I planted last year made it the winter, 1 did I think I'll buy one to replace it even though it's not the one his Sister gave him I know it was the yellow one and his favorite....

We're off this morning to take the car back to Jefferson City....AGAIN...and to pick up 6 new batteries for the golf cart as well as exchange the battery for the will take us a few days to settle in but I'm loving being back!

Hope all the Angels are doing well...I've yet to get "caught up" but was able to get my store out of vacation mode and up again.....hugs to all...

Posted at 9:27 am Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Melana - Glad you're surviving such awful weather.

Posted at 12:36 pm Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Monday mornings are always tough, aren't they?

Here's what's new in our shop:

Posted at 12:37 pm Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Hello Angels.... I know I have been MIA for a while but working like crazy.. but have a few days off and hope to catch up... although I have so much to do it and the weather is gorgeous... going to get the camper ready and clean up the yard.

I helped son clean his car this evening after supper... but we need our car and truck cleaned as well... my spring house cleaning is not done either!

MELANA....yeah..glad you are home and happy about it.. .I do not know how you do it 2 times a year!!

Amanda... happy you are enjoying your trip.. can not wait to hear all about it.

Kim, cute new listing!

Here is one for me too:

Posted at 7:45 pm Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Spring cleaning....We've been doing that - ever so slowly! It will probably be summer by the time we're finished spring cleaning our house.

Posted at 8:59 pm Apr 16, 2012 EDT

... (
/ \ ♥♥

Drumroll ..............................................................................٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ٩(͡๏̮͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

★ Annie -
★ Katie -

Be sure to check out the Promotional Frenzy BNR tomorrow night.. our Annie won a free spot by following our blog, the link will be posted here at 4PM:

Posted at 10:49 pm Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Oh wow... check out the feature on my shop by a lady I met on G+:
G+ here -
RT here -!/sewinggranny/status/192276256501399552

Please share, comment and whatever... I am so happy to be featured by some one I really do not know!!!

Posted at 11:40 am Apr 17, 2012 EDT

Hi Angels! I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

Amanda, I am loving your pictures on FB. It looks like you and your nieces are having a great time! Who's taking care of that sweet furbaby of yours? I bet she is missing you.

Sharla! April 17th! April 17th! April 17th! Rita time! Hugs my dear friend!

Mandee, how was your show? Did you have lots of sales? Make lots of connections? Glad you and Andy got to spend some time together! How's your tax paperwork coming along? Did the IRS guy get back to you?

Mona, I like your new avatar. Don't work too hard. Congrats on the feature!

Mel, glad to know your arrived safely. Welcome home! Give Sissee a big smooch for us.

Jen, glad to know you and baby George are doing well.

Hi Annie! How are you? I hope you, Tony and your Mom are doing well!!!

Lovely new listing Kim!

Have a great day Angels!!!

Posted at 12:43 pm Apr 17, 2012 EDT