Eco Etsy New blog posts

Eco Etsy has the following requirements:

WE ARE NOW AN OPEN TEAM!

Because being GREEN should not mean that we exclude everyone else. Team EcoEtsy welcomes all Etsy shop owners - whether you currently offer more than 75% green product or not. You may be a shop owner who wants to learn how to make the change to being more eco-friendly or just want to become more educated on WHY GOing GREEN makes a difference. We're here to help.

~Captain~

Hi everyone!

I am a new member and really hope it's ok to start this thread. I would love to get to know team members through their blogs if they have one.

I thought we could share our latest posts here and *cough* I'll start with mine!

I blog about all things fiber and specifically Knit-a-Square. This is a charity that needs knitted/croched items for the aids orphans of South Africa. This is a cause that I have taken to heart and I would love to have your help in spreading the word!

www.kittysfiberjourney.com/2012/03/my-first-kascuddle.html

Thanks and have a great weekend!!

Posted at 3:05pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

sbb1 from Sbb1 says

Hi Laurie,
I'm new here too :). I really enjoyed viewing your blog (love that kascuddle!)
I have a blog that I'm currently taking a break from to fix a few things that went awry there:
slipstitchesandmore.blogspot.com

Posted at 3:19pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

Hi Sabina,

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your blog looks great and I love your products! Such fantastic ideas! I wish I had had them earlier. Menopause is catching up with me ! LOL

Posted at 7:10pm Mar 23, 2012 EDT

Hi Sabina and Laura,

I enjoyed reading your blogs - thanks for sharing. Here is a link to mine, also.
gabriellesgarden.blogspot.com/

Posted at 8:57am Mar 24, 2012 EDT

Here's my blog.. www.sewtheday.com
I'm looking forward to reading all your blogs!

Posted at 12:26pm Mar 24, 2012 EDT

Hi Sabina and Colleen! Thanks for sharing! You both have beautiful blogs!!

Posted at 8:48am Mar 25, 2012 EDT

I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs. I find it interesting to get a behind the scenes look!

Here is my blog: wabibrookstudio.com/blog

Posted at 9:04am Mar 25, 2012 EDT

Laurie, I am so very excited to know you are now a team member!
A warm welcome to you and all the new members!

Here is my post of today, slightly scary, about the effects of sedentary life but optimistic after all... blog.kanelstrand.com/2012/03/simple-living-tip-walk-more.html

Posted at 7:45am Mar 26, 2012 EDT

I started regrowing celery and bok choy in my kitchen from the stalk bottoms!
sewtheday.com/2012/03/29/regrowing-celery-and-bok-choy/

Posted at 5:39pm Mar 29, 2012 EDT

Diane from CraveCute says

Baking and cooking your own meals is eco-friendly! Less packaging, and better quality! While I only do food posts about once a month, it so happens that's what my post is about today. Come visit for a great "Delicious" Cookie recipe! I will be checking out everyone's blogs soon.

cravecute.blogspot.com/2012/04/delicious-cookies.html