Eco Etsy What tags did you use to 'find' the item above you?

Eco Etsy is a moderated team with the following requirements:

The Eco-Etsy team is currently not reviewing/accepting new members. Applications received during this time will be added to our waiting list. Once we begin accepting new members, you will receive a message from one of our membership coordinators.

Thank you for your patience!

This is all about TAGS, TAGS, TAGS!

One exercise Michelle and Danielle at Etsy Success Symposium suggested was to have your friend or a family member look at your item, then, go to the search bar, and type in words that they can think of to "find" your item.

Well, we have our own family and friends right here on our Eco Etsy Team!

So, let's try that.

1) Go to this listing, DON'T LOOK at the TAGS.
2) Then, go to the homepage, and under "Handmade" (on the drop down menu on top), type in words that you would use to find this item.
3) See if you find the item. If you didn't find the item, click on the item that DID show up, and see what the tags are used for that item and write those tags here.
4) If you did find the item, write the words you USED to find it!

Then, add your listing for the next member to do the same.

Here is mine.

Posted at 3:19 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Well I typed in: Eco friendly long white scarf.
Your scarf was not there! The first item that came up was this 1:
The tags:
Knitting Scarf Long men women knit scarf long cable warm winter undyed eco friendly soft white merino wool bayleaf studio

Sorry if I haven't done it right!
Eco friendly is something I definitely think you should put in your title Karen!

Anyway, here is mine:

Posted at 3:59 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

I just wanted to add Karen that I tried the same search with 'Jersey' in there too, and yours still didn't show up!?
I don't really understand how it works, because sometimes seemingly less relevant items show higher..??

Posted at 4:04 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Annabel...I found this one by searching recycled upcycled bracelet..............

Posted at 6:46 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

There was one other that came up similar to yours using pop tabs but not yours. They were on the first page. I will try some other searches to see what I get.

Posted at 6:47 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Anabel....What's a ring pull?

Posted at 6:54 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

I searched "repurposed upcycled garden art tree" your item did not come up. I tried again with "sculpture" instead of art and still didn't get it. I didn't get many results with those searches so I tried something simpler - "repurposed art sculpture". Still nothing. I would include "garden" or "garden art" in your tags. Especially with garden season beginning.

Posted at 7:40 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Here is a listing I've been struggling to tag. I have both new and upcycled versions but all are some of my "least found" items. Thanks in advance!

Posted at 7:44 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT

Jennifer Larsen from Snackaby says
Edited on Apr 15, 2012

Chattamama, I thought that the simplest description of this item (although it wouldn't include all of its uses) was a baby towel.
I first tried "baby towel" and didn't see you. Then I tried "baby towel upcycled" and yours was first, although not this (orange) one.

Here's mine:

PS. Karen, these are great exercises! Thank you!

Posted at 8:24 pm Apr 15, 2012 EDT