Signing up will allow your friends to find you on Etsy. We'll never post without your permission.
Create your Etsy password
Nice—you already have an Etsy account.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username or email?
Reopen your account?
Etsy Plush Team is a moderated team with the following requirements:
The PlushTeam membership is based on a number of criteria.
1. All members are required to pay a $20.00 yearly fee.
2. The PlushTeam offers open application for membership four times per calender year, at the beginning of each quarter (January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1).
2a. Membership fees are prorated based on which quarter member joined. With all members paying the $20.00 yearly fee at the new year.
3. Application will consist of a store review by the PlushTeam membership committee.
3a. The PlushTeam asks that members have 60% of the items in their store be plush or directly plush related. (We understand that there may be times that your store is "empty". Existing members are asked to "re-plush" their stores within one quarter. ie: if you've sold out at Christmas time, please have your store restocked by March.)
3b. As members of the Team we ask that members uphold all internationally recognized copyright laws.
3c. The Team values original work. We are looking for members who create original patterns or unique interpretations of traditional designs.
4. If invited to become a member of the PlushTeam, you will be asked to pay the $20.00 fee. You will be given access to the team flickr account and all other benefits of membership as they develop.
4a. Members are asked to be active in the Team by participating in Challenges and working on Committees. Committees include: Marketing & Promotion, Membership, Team Challenges. Other committees may be created as the need arises.
5. Membership in the PlushTeam is voluntary. Members will be asked to leave the PlushTeam for the following:
5a. Non-payment of Team dues
5b. Abusive email/forum posting regarding another member in any PlushTeam forum (etsy, flickr, blogger, etc).
5c. Consistent non-participation in committees or challenges.
5d. Misappropriation of another member's design.
You are going to the following link:
Security reminder: Do not give out your Etsy username or password to anyone.
Please type a brief note explaining why you are reporting this team:
Los Angeles, CA
New York, United States
Beverly, MA USA
Stuarts Draft, VA, USA
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Please enter a valid email address.
Looks like you already have an account! Please Log in to subscribe.
You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Register to confirm your address.
You've been successfully signed up!
Great! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription.
There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter.