We'll never post without your permission.
Create your Etsy password
Uh oh! You need to have cookies enabled to sign in.
Nice—you already have an Etsy account.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username or email?
Reopen your account?
Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy Team - PCAGOE is a moderated team with the following requirements:
1. Have an Etsy shop which includes polymer clay items, components or tools.
2. Tag polymer clay items in Etsy shops with "pcagoe team".
3. Include the following statement in the Etsy shop announcement or profile:
I’m a proud member of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy! To see more outstanding polymer clay art, search “pcagoe team’ on Etsy and check our website at http://www.pcagoe.com and on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/PolymerClayArtists.
4. This Forum is the working heart of the PCAGOE. Participate often, ask and answer questions and contribute to forum threads.
To get the most benefit from your membership and to help share the workload, members are strongly encouraged to:
• Build and promote Etsy treasuries, featuring PCAGOE members.
• Promote the PCAGOE through social media (FaceBook, Twitter, Blogs). Post (Share) about guild members' works (including Etsy shop link) and the Monthly Challenge.
• Enter the Monthly Challenges (Flickr account required) and promote on FaceBook.
• Receive the benefit of advertising by volunteering to be part of the Monthly Challenge prize pool. From the monthly voters, one is chosen to receive a prize. Participation from members is voluntary and you can withdraw anytime you want. Being part of the prize pool means having your shop featured in the blog as a potential prize donor.
You are going to the following link:
Security reminder: Do not give out your Etsy username or password to anyone.
Please type a brief note explaining why you are reporting this team:
El Paso, TX