Polymer Clay Enthusiasts NEW MEMBERS THREAD!

Polymer Clay Enthusiasts is a moderated team with the following requirements:

This is a team for clayers only - supplies stores are not welcomed at this time.

TEAM REQUIREMENT: You MUST have no less than 3 polymer clay items listed in your store at all times!

#1: Be kind & respectful! No profanity!
#3: Any negativity regarding others store &/or work is strictly prohibited.

This team is for: Anyone who actively makes handmade polymer clay items in your Etsy store. In order to be a member, you must have at least 3 polymer clay items listed in your store at ALL TIMES. If you fail to keep 3 items in your store, your membership to the team will be revoked.

Members will be approved so that only polymer clay artisans can this time we are NOT open to polymer clay suppliers, only handmade artisans & crafters.

***If you do NOT answer the questions, your application will be AUTOMATICALLY DENIED.

Susan and Iness from insoujewelry says
Edited on Jun 11, 2012

Yes sorry for that i made a mistake posting it here but couldnt delete it!!!

Posted at 6:21 pm Jun 11, 2012 EDT

Katie from KatersAcres says
Edited on Jun 11, 2012

@Insou - It's NO BIG DEAL! We're very friendly here. I will delete it for you.

Posted at 6:30 pm Jun 11, 2012 EDT

Nicole from NiQuis says

Hi everyone, I'm Nicole, married and we have two daughters from 17 and 19 years old.
I live in Belgium. I'm working since 2004 with polymer clay. Since the beginning for the relaxing part of playing with clay and trying several techniques. The last few years I feel comfortable with a modern straight style. I love modern designed things.
I'm still trying to find out what the possibilities on Etsy are. The difference of a circle and a favorite is still a question for me.
I'm glad to join the team here and love to be in a group with other clay mates.

Posted at 3:49 pm Jun 15, 2012 EDT

Hello and Welcome Nicole, we are so glad to have you as part of the team! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Posted at 4:13 pm Jun 16, 2012 EDT

Nicole from NiQuis says

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Posted at 2:19 pm Jun 17, 2012 EDT

Hi everyone, my name is Tazalyn I am a 30 year old single mother of a daughter who is almost 10. I love polymer clay, and a good portion of my products are either graphic or Polymer clay. I do tend to make .. less normal items.. it is just how I show my creativity.

Posted at 7:18 pm Jun 25, 2012 EDT

Hello team members,

Excited to join you. Please check out my new shop and give me your feedback. I learnt to use polymer clay a few months back. I do this in my spare time along with work and home commitments, but loving it. I want to expand and use different techniques and styles in my work. I need your support in spreading the word around.

Posted at 7:22 pm Jun 25, 2012 EDT

I am a 43 year old widowed mom of a 15 year boy Griffin. He and I wanted to go to anime conventions and found that getting a vendor table was cheaper than tickets! That started our little company and Etsy site. We started with stickers but then I found clay and have been working with that.

I hope to get some promotion ideas here and to learn more about working with clay. I'd like some critique as well. This sounds like a nice place, thank you for having me. Lara

Posted at 7:45 pm Jun 25, 2012 EDT

Hello Tazalyn and Ekko, Manju and Lara, It's so nice to have you here! Thank you for sharing a little about you and how you started in polymer clay. Looking forward to getting to know more about each of you and to seeing more of your work! I enjoyed visiting each of your shops!

Posted at 8:40 pm Jun 28, 2012 EDT

Hi everyone!
My name is Tonya, I am a 43 yr old mother and grandmother. I have been creating with clay for 10 years now. I make jewelry & pins, figurines & cake toppers, sewing accessories, clay embroidery and beads.
I am so happy to be here and honored to be among so many wonderful artists.
I favorited all of your shops above me in this thread and am looking forward to getting to know you all.
Thanks so much for having me on the team and have a fabulous day!

Posted at 2:07 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT