Craftsters On Etsy Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, etc

Craftsters On Etsy is a moderated team with the following requirements:

You have to be a member of craftster.org in good standing which means not having a negative feedback on swaps. You must also have items for sale in your etsy shop.

You are not allowed to post individual self promotion threads. You will be warned once. If you continue to violate the rules you will be removed. We have threads for blogs, facebook accounts, coupon codes, etc, that everyone can post in together. Do not make a separate thread for your shop alone. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Elsewhere

UnityWorks says

Hi everyone! I would love to have more people "like" my facebook page and I'm sure others of you would like the same :) Here's my link and please post yours as well!

www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pages/UnityWorks/147846101934123

Posted at 11:27 am Feb 10, 2011 EST

Find me on Facebook ---- search beadsbuttonsandbows! Like me and I will like you back :o)

Posted at 10:01 pm May 24, 2011 EDT

Great idea! I prefer to buy from fellow craftsters before searching the rest of etsy ;)

www.facebook.com/RebelTrends/
www.twitter.com/Rebeltrends

Posted at 10:14 pm Jun 9, 2011 EDT

JoshandTeo says

Ok... this may sound like a dumb question but how do you "like" each other. Is it the fan page to fan page or as an individual user?

Also, there are 2 people who liked me that I could not figure out? If this was one of you, could you please msg me so I know?

Posted at 9:32 pm Jun 14, 2011 EDT

fancydodo says

I would love some more followers on facebook and twitter!

www.facebook.com/pages/Fancy-Dodo/110587822343592

twitter.com/#!/fancydodo

To answer JoshandTeo, you can "like" pages either way. If you have a fan page for your shop and go to it there is a side bar option that says "use facebook as ______" and it allows you to switch to your page as if it was you. You can post as your shop, like other shops etc. You go back there to go back to your individual account as well. It's entirely up to you how you "like" others. But it will show up on whichever profile you used. I tend to like other shops as my shop because it cross traffics me with them rather than my personal page. Hope this answers your q!

Posted at 1:39 pm Jun 29, 2011 EDT

isewcute says

Here is my I Sew Cute page on facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/I-Sew-Cute/101549859914189?sk=wall

Twitter: twitter.com/#!/isewcute

beadsbuttonsandbows ...there are a couple other 'beads buttons and bows' when you search facebook, but I found you because of your location.

;o)