Craftcount May 21st! Whose as excited as I am?

Craftcount has the following requirements:

Team is open to all users who use Craftcount or want to learn more about it. Craftcount is an app that tracks the Etsy top sellers, with over 1000 sales, in every category and country, updated every 24 hours.

While you are at it, do like our Facebook page too. We have a wonderful page with lots of Etsy News, tips and showcases that I know you will enjoy.

We are a sharing team; come and learn how to improve your shop and how to grow your businesses. The main discussion is for those asking for help, critiques and sharing tips, advice and ideas.

By accepting we ask nothing absolutely of you, just drop in, say hi and possibly learn something new today.

mwendas from mwendas says

On tenterhooks and waiting!

Is this going to change the way you do business?

Posted at 10:58 am May 21, 2012 EDT

THIS is much needed and long overdue! Very glad to see it. I get customers asking all the time if they can get more of one scent of a candle; they don't seem to realize I have "Choose Any 3" listings and the like. This just makes sense to bring this change.

Posted at 11:11 am May 21, 2012 EDT

This won't effect me, and I mostly make 1-offs, but I'm excited for the sellers it will help. :-)

Posted at 11:33 am May 21, 2012 EDT

Yes I am thrilled. This will allow me to offer so much more.

Posted at 11:50 am May 21, 2012 EDT

I raised my quantity on one listing and it charged me. Wasn't this suppossed to go into effect today or did I misunderstand.

Posted at 12:02 pm May 21, 2012 EDT

I think they are rolling the change out gradually starting today, Cathy. The article referenced in the first post mentions you will see a notification for your shop when it's ready to go. :)

Posted at 12:09 pm May 21, 2012 EDT

This is super exciting! It will make it so much easier for quite a few sellers.

Posted at 12:29 pm May 21, 2012 EDT

This is great! I have had some custom orders that I sold many of the same item and got hit with the additional fees. Glad it has been changed! :)

Posted at 12:42 pm May 21, 2012 EDT

mwendas from mwendas says

And they will be refunding those with multiple listings already. Gleaned that nugget from the main forum.

And it gets better!

Posted at 1:51 pm May 21, 2012 EDT

Lang from megorigirls

Changed from MegOrisDolls on Nov 21, 2015

Edited on May 21, 2012

One thing to keep in mind though if you sold multiple of the same item at the same time, it will only count as one transaction under your sale total. I one time sold 10 items of the same listing where I just added up the quantity and not list them separately, my sale was shown as only one sale because it is consider ONE transaction. So, instead of 10 counts of sale in my total I got one count of sale. So, if sale count is important to you, best to list them one by one and put in your listing to tell your buyer contact you if they want to buy multiple. I know I sound probably confusing but hope you got my point :) Now correct me if this feature has changed now.

Posted at 2:50 pm May 21, 2012 EDT