Sonoma County Etsy
SOCO treasury game #18!
This topic has been closed.
This discussion is public.
This is a really fun treasury game to play, and also has the potential for some great exposure for your shop!
Here's the deal.... I'll post an inspiration item from the winner of last weeks treasury game. To play the game create a treasury using the item in one of the first 8 spots. Make sure to fill all 16 spots! I'll close the entry thread on Monday morning , announce the winner and we will start a new game Monday or Tuesday.
If your treasury wins then you get to choose an item from YOUR shop for the next challenge and choose a winner! This is an amazing way to get some serious exposure, and a lot of fun to boot!
1) use the inspiration item in one of the first 8 spots; fill all 16 spots.
2) Tag your treasuries with "socoetsy"
3) In the treasury description (not the title), please include the following:
"For the Soco Etsy Treasury Game #18, inspired by the grey and blue flower headband by Rachel and Anona from PinkGingerDesign"
4) Use no more than one item from each shop; don't use any of your own items.
5) Post all entries in this thread!
6) convo each shop owner to let them know they've been treasured, (except of course the inspiration item's owner!), and include a link to your treasury. This rule is technically more of a request - if you don't do it I won't know - but it will help get exposure for your treasury, yourself, and the team!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Happy treasuring! Here is this week's inspiration item:
Posted at 10:46 pm Jun 5, 2012 EDT
I have NO idea what I did to the first one. Sorry for the confusion.
Posted at 2:32 pm Jun 6, 2012 EDT