Vintage Vintage Team Buddy System

Vintage is a moderated team with the following requirements:

*A team for Vintage Sellers, Buyers and Enthusiasts!*
>Only Vintage items/shops may be promoted by sellers here, but handmade and supply sellers are welcomed as members, and to participate in all non promotional discussions.
>Only captain and leaders start threads please.
For new thread suggestions, please convo Remtique.
>Please read first post in a thread to be sure to follow the guidelines for posting to the thread.
>Please always be respectful of others here. Thanks!

This topic has been closed.

Newest Buddy List:

NightofJoy/ AgnesofBohemia & eclecticnesting

BeckoningBeefyGems / VivaLaVintageBoutique

Wordlove / Sofiasrose

OldVintageGoodies / AnUnexpectedJourney

SaraSellsVintage / PayMePeonies

Sandshoevintage / Dustydiggerlise

JPCountryMarket / NostalgicParty

HeyChica / Swiemann

DelVintage / StarLadysJourney & PECollectibles & BlackKittenVintage

TheVintageOnion / LizsVintageAttic & theBeetleWing

Seasoned Members, please remember the rules of Karma and step up to mentor one of these shops - it's fun and you'll make a new cyber friend!!

Shop owners looking for a mentor:

neyneystreasures

TwoLightsAbovetheSea

TreeCricket

TempleKatVIntage

SVintageCollection

bonmarchecouture

NostalgicRose

Let me know if I need to update any existing arrangements!

Posted at 9:14 pm Aug 1, 2012 EDT

I'm brand new here and will interesting in having a mentor as well. thanks.

Posted at 3:54 am Aug 4, 2012 EDT

I, too, would love to have a mentor!!! We just opened our shop a week ago today!

-lisa @ threading marigolds

Posted at 12:15 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Hi, I would really love (and need) a mentor. I haven't yet opened my shop yet(still in the planning/prep stages). But I will be selling vintage clothes (particularly sleepwear) and a few misc. vintage items on the side.

Posted at 4:29 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

I would certainly like a mentor...I have sold on eBay for many years, and am trying to understand SEO and general setting up shop info.

Posted at 11:01 pm Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Is it too late to ask to sign up for a mentor? I started in the middle of May 2012
I sell vintage items and am starting to make handmade coasters to sell.

Although everyone has been great about answering questions and things it would be great to have one person to go to.

This is a fantastic idea. When the time comes I have no problem paying it forward. :)

Posted at 5:55 pm Aug 5, 2012 EDT

Hi,

I would love to have a mentor as well, but I would also be perfectly happy to be paired up with someone new just to get a Etsy newbie point of view. Trying to expand into Facebook and hopefully Pinterest this week, working on improving my photos and I need to do an about page, so even if I just had someone to work with, establish weekly goals and get feedback, that would be great. Love being a part of the team and promoting all of the great stuff!

Thanks,

CircusFreakVintage

ThreadingMarigolds

lovemaddy

830Vintage

CallahanCollectibles

TrufflePigVintage

Let me know if I need to update any existing arrangements!

As you can see we're at a bit of a shortage for mentors. Please be patient while we figure things out.

Posted at 6:00 pm Aug 9, 2012 EDT

Heather says

I'd love a mentor! How do I go about acquiring one?

Posted at 10:00 pm Aug 9, 2012 EDT

ThreadingMarigolds

lovemaddy

830Vintage

CallahanCollectibles

TrufflePigVintage

VintageMotherhood

Let me know if I need to update any existing arrangements!

Posted at 11:09 am Aug 11, 2012 EDT