Etsy Labs in Brooklyn, NY Crocheters needed!

Etsy Labs in Brooklyn, NY has the following requirements:

Anyone who is interested in events at the Etsy Labs is welcome to join this group.

andours says

If you or anyone you know is interested in getting paid for crocheting (jewelry), please contract me. It's a great way to make extra money and 100% legit. Most of us work with the designer at her studio (Carroll Gardens) or from home. You can work your own schedule, do it during your free time after work or on weekends. We just need some extra help!!!

It's great if you have experience crocheting with a 1.5mm hook.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Posted at 1:16 pm Mar 12, 2011 EST

I am very interested in crocheting jewelry! I would need to work from home, as I am not local (I am currently at school). Is that possible? I do have a lot of experience in crochet. I'm a member of the CGOA, and I'm looking to crochet professionally. I've done thread crochet before, as well, and haven't had any problems.

Posted at 12:59 am Apr 2, 2011 EDT

I would love to find work crocheting. I was taught by my mother who was from Germany, where they were taught in school from kindergarten on. I am an advanced crocheter, can read patterns, have written patterns and have taught all types of needlecrafts. If there are any positions available please contact me. Thanks for your time.

Posted at 8:18 pm Mar 21, 2012 EDT

I crochet a lot in my spare time & would like to work & get paid for the creations I make! I would be very interested in working for you! Please let me know! I would have to work from home though. Thank you!

Posted at 12:57 pm May 10, 2012 EDT

Hi, I am new to Etsy and this is my first stop. I am excited to read about this opportunity. I am an advanced crocheter with over 20 years experience. I am delighted and interested in working with your company from my home. If you all are still hiring, please contact me. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Posted at 6:26 pm May 24, 2012 EDT

We (my mother and I) currently create wire and threaded crochet jewelry. If you are interested in seeing our work please feel free to visit our shop on Etsy. We are open to hearing what the position would entail. Thank you

Posted at 10:59 pm Jun 30, 2012 EDT

Erin says

Hello! I have just joined this great Team and came across this thread about which I am so excited right now! Because right at the moment I am working onb my new crochet jewelry collection. I have learned to crochet from my mother who was a professional seamstress and knitter and she has learned from her mother who was doing the same all her life. It is our family tradition and most of all great love and passion to sew, knit and crochet. You can see a little bit of my work here: www.etsy.com/shop/HeartKnit?ref=si_shop
Wow, I am really so excited about this one because I really love collaborating! It is such a great and delightful opportunity to share my experience, learn new thigs, become friends and do bussiness as well!
Greetings,

Erin

Posted at 9:46 am Aug 4, 2012 EDT

Are you still in need of crocheters? I am interested.
xoxo

Posted at 12:20 pm Dec 5, 2012 EST

A. A. from MiniShu says

I am interested too, please let me know :)

Posted at 7:54 pm Jan 23, 2013 EST

Are you still looking for crocheters? If so, let me know since I am very interested in the opportunity.

Posted at 6:08 pm Apr 14, 2013 EDT