Chicago & Illinois Craftspeople Craft Shows This Summer

Chicago & Illinois Craftspeople is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Thank you so much for showing interest in our team! You must want to have fun and enjoy participating in team events!

All are welcome - contingent on the following rules:

Team Outline:

1. Will you support all of your team members as much as possible?

2. Will you help promote the team and events on a regular basis?

3. You will need to be active in team threads on a weekly basis, can you commit to that?

4. You must have an Etsy shop in good standing and more than 5 current listings in your shop.

5. Provide your email address for ETSY email notifications on new team threads.

6. Please do not start new threads.

What craft shows is everyone doing this summer?

I'll be at the Lincoln Park Arts Festival and the Lil Street Craft Fair! Probably the Ravenswood Remix as well!

Posted at 9:05pm Apr 26, 2012 EDT

I'm applying to Renegade! I hope to get in! Good luck, Blake!

Posted at 3:43pm Apr 27, 2012 EDT

Chicago Tribune North Michigan Ave Art Fest in July... So excited!

Posted at 4:53pm Apr 27, 2012 EDT

Constructor Craft Show in Oak Park June 8th.

Posted at 11:12pm May 3, 2012 EDT

Im going to try to get a booth for the Rotary Fest in Downers Grove. I went to it with the kids and it was PACKED the entire weekend.

Posted at 11:13pm May 3, 2012 EDT

Palatine has a great fest too in the summer.

Posted at 11:13pm May 3, 2012 EDT

I'm going to be at this one run by my friend Elizabeth Diaz--only $20 booth fee!!!

Hello everyone!! I am organizing the Music and Art Meet Culture Fest at Congress Theater and I would love to have you be part of it.

Date: May 20th
Time: 6-12am
Where: Congress Theater

I am looking for artists, photographers, and artisans who are interested in showcasing their work. Unfortunately Congress will not be providing tables so I am asking everyone to please bring easels and/or 1 table no larger than 4ft. The cost to display at this event is $20.00 that must be paid no later than May 15th. The profit of whatever is sold is yours to keep, I just ask that every participant promotes the event as much as possible.

That evening we'll not only have plenty of artists under one roof but we'll also have bands and DJ's playing along with open bar and complimentary appetizers for one hour, free gifts for all attendants, raffles throughout the night, and much more! This is going to be a great event!!! Before I forget, we'll also have insurance that evening that will cover any accidental damages so I hope that gives participants some peace of mind.

to pay online please visit:

To view the FB event invite please visit:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contact me at 773-491-2927 or at

Thanks so much!!

Posted at 11:45pm May 4, 2012 EDT

I'll be at 22's monthly market in Berwyn on May 12, the above mentioned fest on May 20, and Constructor in Berwyn (sorry Akiko, it's actually Berwyn) on June 9th!

Posted at 6:38pm May 5, 2012 EDT