Hippies Having A Sale? Promote It Here!

Hippies has the following requirements:

Any hippies.

Elsewhere

This topic has been closed.

CN says

CNGlassworks is having a sale!

10% OFF ANY PURCHASE OF 2 ITEMS OR MORE WITH THE COUPON CODE: 4202012
*Coupon expires Friday, April 20th
www.etsy.com/listing/96524617/glass-bho-dish-black-yellow-oil-dish?...

Posted at 4:16 pm Apr 14, 2012 EDT

Sale soon,,,,, it is almost 2 years since I had a sale..... keep watching......

Posted at 9:29 am Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Having a couple of sales!
All items expiring this month are on sale..as low as 50% off!
Also, my birthday is this month so I'm celebrating with a discount coupon! Use code BDAY15 for 15% off your order; good until the end of April :D
So check out my shop! I have some awesome deals going on!!

www.etsy.com/listing/89108063/sale-original-drawing-gothic-tree-with
www.etsy.com/listing/96163037/unisex-corded-leather-yin-yang-anklet
www.etsy.com/listing/97691740/unisex-blue-hemp-style-anklet-with

Posted at 3:30 pm Apr 16, 2012 EDT

Mary LeRoy says

Mother's Day Sale! Enter coupon MAMA15 at checkout for 15% off everything!! Ends Mother's Day.
www.etsy.com/shop/maryleroydesigns

Posted at 9:10 am Apr 18, 2012 EDT

****MAY SPECIAL! BUY A BAG, GET A NECKLACE FREE!****
May is my birthday month, and I would like to give you a gift! For the whole month of May, if you purchase any bag from my shop, you will get a necklace of your choice for free! You must choose one necklace from my shop (DO NOT purchase it) and contact me either before or at time of purchasing the bag, telling me which one you want. I will include the one you choose at no extra shipping cost with your bag! If you don't tell me which necklace you would like to have, I will not choose for you and you will not get a free necklace. Details are also available on my facebook page! Any questions? Just ask! Happy month of May and Happy Birthday to me!

Posted at 7:17 pm May 2, 2012 EDT

***SALE Week of 05/13-18, Buy any sewn item, receive a free Solid Perfume!***
Choose from Patchwork Patchoulli, Lavender Lemon, Lemon Patchoulli, Happy Hiker, or Gypsy Soul.

Posted at 5:51 pm May 13, 2012 EDT

SALE STARTS MIDNIGHT!

Posted at 6:11 pm May 13, 2012 EDT

tylerja from tylerja says

LAST CHANCE!! MOVING SALE!!!

My shop will be on vacation mode during moving and I will be back with new listings once settled.
LAST CHANCE on these items.
ALL 50% off!