CUSTOM ORDER CORNER-The New Alchemy We make custom LEATHER/WOOD/METAL orders! Come meet us!

CUSTOM ORDER CORNER-The New Alchemy is a moderated team with the following requirements:

This team is now moderated. Due to the fact that people choose to not follow the rules and make it hard on the ones that do. After you are a Member feel free to participate in this team by requesting items, bidding on items wanted, PLEASE DO NOT START YOUR OWN THREAD. It will be deleted and you may be removed from the team.

No spam. Any threads judged spamalicious will be closed.
Repeat offenders will be removed from the team. We ask that you be respectful to all members of the team.
If a team leader feels you are being disrespectful to other members or the team in general you will be removed from the team.

If you are removed from the team you are not allowed to reapply under a different shop name.

This topic has been closed.

Here is an area for those who take custom (alchemy) orders to be able to introduce themselves. A great place for potential buyers to shop around and find the right match! Please include details about yourself, style, experience, etc.

Posted at 10:25 pm Feb 2, 2011 EST

Baisimu says

I actually work with stones but this seems to be the most appropriate thread I can find!

I carve Chinese seals and customize them when the customers request for it. The seals are carved out of stones and they are used in lieu of signatures in personal documents and art pieces. They are very lasting and would be something precious to keep if you're making something important or significant into a stamp!

Feel free to let me know if I can help you in any way!

:) Jean

Posted at 3:06 am Feb 4, 2011 EST

Hi ! at the moment in the etsy shop i only list jewellery but i also make custom leather belts, wallets and bags with rivets and studs

Posted at 5:41 pm Feb 19, 2011 EST

This post has been removed.

Posted at 10:10 pm Feb 19, 2011 EST

Hello! I make all kinds of paper goodies, such as cards, tags, bookmarks, along with paper supplies for crafts.

I can also make chalkboards, altered frames/boxes, party favors - Check out my shop for examples!

Posted at 9:18 am Feb 20, 2011 EST

Hello!

I'm a blacksmith.

I do custom hand forged iron work. I make tools, hooks, brackets, hardware and all sorts of things. Please see my sold items for examples of my custom work sold here on Etsy.

I fix things too!

If you need a special tool, bracket, branding iron, etc.; something fixed, or some problem solved, please convo me here on Etsy or by email and I'd be happy to help you out as best I can!

Thanks,
Tom
Tomsblacksmithshop@gmail.com

Posted at 4:45 pm Feb 24, 2011 EST

Hi all :)
I make custom painted wooden signs. Please check out my shop for examples of my work.

www.kreationswithak.etsy.com

Posted at 2:36 pm Feb 26, 2011 EST

Just a bump to be seen!

Posted at 5:18 pm Mar 26, 2011 EDT

hello
I am a woodworker, I have many of my cuting boards, bowls, pens and other item here on etsy. I also have photos of my custom work on my facebook page. www.facebook.com/darbynwoods

If you have a project please contact me via convo or info"@"darbynwoods.com and I would love to discuss your needs

David

Posted at 9:25 am Mar 28, 2011 EDT

Hi all! I'm a metalsmith and work mainly with silver and gold, but also copper. I also work in metal clay and love stone setting. I'm happy to take on custom orders, so contact me with any requests please.

Esmeralda