As I thought more about this bug, I recalled that several weeks ago, I had changed shipping profiles - and did not check the ad itself - and unbeknownst to me, the changes I had made did NOT stick - as an order came in and the shipping fee collected was short.
So, then I realized all the changes I had made did NOT stick.
The "save" button works, and does not give one an indication that it is NOT working. So I assumed all had updated.
After that parcel, which is looking back several weeks, I did keep trying to update my ads. It did not work.
Yes, I am part of the shipping team.
I did REMOVE myself from the team, thinking it could be an error due to some beta test.
I waited several days, tried again, it did NOT work.
I rejoined the team.
I forgot about this...and went about my life. :)
Then the other day, again a parcel that was short on shipping fees, and I remembered I had never addressed or fixed all my ads.
AND here we are today - it is NOT working.
When I posted this bug thread, I could not wait for the bug to be fixed, and have since manually edited all my ads that needed the shipping change.
Thank you for investigating, I wish I could remember how far back this went, I would guess at least a month or even longer. If that helps nail down the issue.