Discussions

This topic has been closed.

Facebook Help

I just started this facebook account but I am not sure if I am doing this right. Can anyone help. I would like to see other retail shops facebook accounts just to get an idea of what it is suppose to look like. Please Help!!

Here is my facebook address, I think:

www.facebook.com/pages/Monica-Henson-MM-Creations/250013158409167

Monica

17 Responses

Here is mine if you'd like to see it
www.facebook.com/CrazyCraftFrog

Let me know what your questions are and we can all try to help
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 12:11pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT
Here's one we just finished for a client (logo, FB cover, etc.) she's already pretty active so it should give you an idea or two...

www.facebook.com/blossomtwig
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 12:18pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT
The look is important, yes. But also keep in mind FB is a business tool too. The more important factor *In my opinion* is how you use it. A good rule of thumb is to set yourself a social media routine. Every day or every other day.

Think of it like work, you want to make sure you "punch the clock" on a regular basis, to really be able to capitalize on social media marketing.

Just my 2¢ - I run a Web Design and SEO Shop here on etsy. Hope it helps.
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 12:26pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT
ditto - good advice Ryan ;)
well, here is mine, need to do a bit of work on it, now that FB change the formatting.
www.facebook.com/buffalogirlsdesign
Thanks so much for all your help! You guys are great

Monica
www.facebook.com/BuildingSteam Mine's nothing fancy. I try to post things I think my fans will find interesting so it isn't just me flooding them with listings all day
Froggie...I absolutely love your banner.

Does anyone also know what size the banner should be??
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 1:01pm Apr 4, 2012 EDT
750x100 Pixels :)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.