Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

That really terrible moment when you...

Realise you completely and totally forgot where you put an important packaging supply -___-.

Does this happen to anyone else?

38 Responses

Yes! Today! I just placed a rush order for more. Your tummy drops, your head hurts...you practically start shaking with anxiety... Actually I lost my black crimps.
i am ALWAYS losing my rulers. I need to make one into a necklace.
LOL. I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm always looking for my tape measure and it's ALWAYS right in front of me but I happen to look everywhere else but there :o).

I never misplace them ..but someone is always stealing my damn scissors!
No, you are not alone!! Last night I got an order and realized I did not have the piece anymore!!! My items are all one of a kind but these were two very similar items and apparently when I sold the first one I shipped out the wrong one! Lucky for me I have a very kind and understanding customer who is happy with the replacement I will be making.
Yes, the dizzy nausea, the feeling of dread dropping all the way down to your toes - I know it well! LOL
I lost my packing tape once...i had to back track awhile before i found it.
I lost my marbles a while ago
I just recently berated myself for running out of bubblewrap envelopes. I thought I had purchased some but nope, not one could be found and I sent my DH to Walmart to buy some. The next day I was looking for something else and found the 2 big packages of the envelopes I had been looking for. Who put them THERE? lol.....
Where did you find them, Lego? Mine might be hiding in that same location still!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.