Discussions

This topic has been closed.

this makes me mad.

Show Thread Summary

193 Responses

The fact that I drank 2 cups of coffee yesterday instead of one and now I am wide awake at 2:28 in the morning instead of being able to sleep ... knowing I'll be exhausted tomorrow. oh, wait, it is tomorrow ... oh well, my plan is to continue speed-eating Triscuits and blame the empty box on my cat if anyone in my family asks where they are (LOL)
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 5:52am Apr 19, 2012 EDT
I had my home phone number changed after getting frequent calls for a company that sells concert tickets. Now my new number has been getting calls for the restaurant up the street! People have been calling to change dinner reservations. When I tell them they have the wrong number they yell- "Then why the heck did you answer the phone??" Wth?? Because it's MY phone and MY phone number, knuckle-heads! (Guess I'm finally gonna have to give up on having a home phone like the rest of the planet.) Either that or I'm gonna have to open up my kitchen for take-out!
I`m totes getting myself a toilet paper fairy! Where does one buy such a thing? :P
Aggressive drivers make me mad...but in all honesty this isn't really a Business Topic.

What's appropriate for Business Topics?

1. advice/questions about marketing a shop or successful selling
2. advice/questions about running a shop
3. advice/questions about running a business
4. threads about PayPal issues
5. shipping and postage discussions
6. photography questions

What's not appropriate for Business topics?

- posts that are just links to blogs or social networking sites
- promotional or off-topic posts or threads

Cheers!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.