Discussions

This topic has been closed.

What is the most impressive thing you have seen on etsy??

It could be the best, the most beautiful, the most unique, the strangest, the stupidest, etc.....

12 Responses

One of my favorite shops is a furniture maker with really beautiful, unique wood tables.
WIth out a doubt, this

www.etsy.com/listing/18007194/steampunk-mechanical-dragonfly
how will this help our Etsy business ???

I think this would be considered a call out thread, especially since you said "the stupidest" even though I am not sure if that is even a word...

everyone will have differing opinions on what is impressive... :)
I'm pretty impressed with all the creative works that people do here. I have a lot of favorites and it'd be hard to choose the MOST impressive.
Angela,
You are right, I should not include the word stupidest. My apology.
Is there a way to remove a thread???
I don't have a particular fav, but I can name some general things I'm impressed with. Some of the fantasy art here is amazing, the bake shops always make me want to buy the photos of the sweets, the seed shops that have seeds you can't find anywhere else, the clothing and handbag shops, and of course jewelry, there is some amazing talent of metalwork and stonesetting.
Gloria Reed from sewwonder says

Is there a way to remove a thread???
---------------------------
I reported it twice, admin will get to it, if they see fit. :)

we can't do it ourselves.
Thanks Angela.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.