Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Do you have a funny story about your avatar?

I thought some of you might have a good story to tell.

I found this scratched on a wall but it said FART, so I couldn’t resist. I just cropped out the F. Maybe a should have scratched on OLD instead!

61 Responses

Mine came from a recent family implosion.
My avatar is one of my best selling catnip toys.
Mine is because the cat finally sat still long enough to get a photo. Guess that isn't funny though...
I love it! My hubby refers to himself "an old fart" frequently. Very creative way to use your avatar Now I want to go look at your shop. The old fart's birthday is coming up here real soon!

My avatar is boring...
<-----------------My avi is me a few years ago. I remember this taking care of this doll and how excited I was to be given a dropper and empty Vick's jar.
Not "funny" per se, but I was turned into porcelain by an evil witch. And I enjoy wearing necklaces on my face.

Yes, gewgaws that is funny.
<--------------These are my grandparents on a date. They were so happy, dancing, my grandfather played in a jazz band with some of the greats. This is my very favorite photo of them.
Not really. This was taken at a car show. I was in front of my BIL's '52 chevy. I attempted to fit in with the theme by wearing a red scarf in my hair:)

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.