Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

handmade invitations

I am interested in creating handmade party invitations, and was wondering how I should package them. I will be selling them in sets of 10 or 12.

Should I package EACH invitation in its own seperate cello bag, or should I backage them all together in a stationery box.

I want the packaging as professional looking as possible.

Any thoughts
Translate

7 Responses

any suggestions would be great.
Translate
i think the set in a cello bag. that's what i started doing with recipes. then if you have a box to put them in all the better
Translate
Would the individual bags add much to the cost? I have bought sets of invites before, but they were not individually wrapped.
Translate
If I ordered a set of 12 & they all came in separate cello wrappers I wouldn't be happy for a couple of reasons: 1) it's wasteful & not good for the environment. 2) what a pain to have to open all those wrappers!

How about using a strip of kraft paper wrapped round the middle to keep them all together, maybe with a custom made stamp, simple embellishment or moo logo sticker or address label to seal it.
Translate
I quite like the stationery box idea, but at the same time I can imagine a lot of people would just throw it out so it'd be wasteful. How about tying them with some ribbon and having a nice little tag tied on as well? Simple, not over-the-top but also pretty. :)
Translate
good idea. ribbon always looks nice and adds elegance
a sticker on the bag with your shop name or "thank you" never hurt either :)
Translate
If I were sending invitations, I would find it irritating to have to take each one out of an individual bag as I prepared them for mailing. I'd say package them all together, however you decide to do so.
Translate

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.