Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

3 day vacation...

About to go "on vacation" for 3 days ;) Any one else planning a little break? It's strange, all over the place shops seem to be "on vacation" too :) Now, just gotta figure out how to do it...

18 Responses

you can deactivate your listing or go on vacation mode which i think is in shop settings. it has been a while for me.
Your account > settings > vacation tab. That should get you there. Enjoy the vacation!
Now that my shop is really picking up, I dread leaving town for more than a day LOL

I am leaving for 3 days next week and then 10 days in August and do NOT want to put my shop in vacation mode (I have heard too many horror stories)...not sure what I will do!
Done it. This is a BALINESE style vacation you understand. I won't actually be going anywhere. Just flouncing a bit and hoping Etsy cares.
yeah, i love vacationing in Bali. The diving is great, especially when you take a look at one of the wooden shipwrecks.
smiles.......
I have no problem with leaving my shop open whilst I am away (max a week) as long as the announcements are loud and clear.....NEXT POSTAGE DATE IS.........
and you can occasionally check convos and emails
vacation mode has it perks. I did it in March and had no problem when I returned as far as traffic and sales goes.
I think my first ever avatar is a fitting one :)
Be sure not to get your nails dirty Louise! I love that tidily manicured look.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.