Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Why do you love Etsy?

Why do you love being a part of Etsy?

I'm able to connect with buyers across the world, something I wouldn't be able to do on my own.

I can list items and expand my business without spending a fortune.

I can find unique gifts for those I love!

23 Responses

i started to say didn't we just have one of these?
then i remembered the MANY threads on the same topic of another sort. so ok
a lot of buyers can find me. and i love that they added DC
Because Etsy is pretty..

Because Etsyians make pretty things.
I don't. I love my husband and my children. Friends too. But not Etsy. LOVE requires respect. Respect requires honesty.
Ashley from digitaldoodlebug says
i started to say didn't we just have one of these?
then i remembered the MANY threads on the same topic of another sort. so ok
a lot of buyers can find me. and i love that they added DC

Haha, I love the ideal, the artists, supply and vintage sellers that are here not only to provide income for themselves but a venue for their love.
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 1:40 pm Apr 28, 2012 EDT
I don't either. I never have - it seems odd to love a corporation.
I use Etsy to get my products out there and find opportunities that I may not have otherwise found.

Love? No.

This is business.
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 1:41 pm Apr 28, 2012 EDT
I love etsy because it is a venue for handmade items. I know that we have to be careful to make sure we are buying handmade now, but I wouldn't give up the opportunity to shop here and to sale here for anything.
I love Etsy because it doesn't cost you anything to open a shop. Great listing fees. Over head is much lower then a brick and mortar.
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 1:44 pm Apr 28, 2012 EDT
I don't and never have. I am here because the fees are low. And because Etsy has a decent record for keep the site up and running. Although testing searches that bump shoppers out of seaches for vintage is, IMO, a kind of "down time" for the users who randomly got this test search.

For me Etsy was never loveable, and is getting less likeable every day.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.