Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Wedding Sellers How Are Your Views?

I am wondering if business is better or has dropped off from the recent changes.
I am hoping this thread will help us get a real view of what is happening.

24 Responses

I'm as busy as every.

my views have dropped from over 120 per day through etsy to around 24 views :( since the wedding section started
Not totally a wedding seller, but I am getting a lot of search hits and views for wedding soap favors, wedding favors, and wedding gifts. I've had a few inquiries, so I hope I can close the deal! = D
My views are normal. But it is the weekend, maybe give it a week or two to see if it all works out in the end!
Views are the same for my burlap cones/baskets. I seem to be getting as many hits via Pinterest and some of the wedding blogs as I have from "Weddings."
how can it be the weekend in Australia? I know you are 24 hours ahead of us but it is Tues here so it should be Wed. there. : )
I sell wedding favors but haven't had a single view based on any wedding keywords.
My views have been really good.

I have been advertising outside of etsy a lot. I did a bridal show a few weeks ago and have been trying to really keep up with my facebook.

I am also constantly making changes to my shop, right now I am in the process of redoing my photos and adding my stationery as printables as well to beef up the number of items. The shop redo should be complete this week and then my goal will be to add a new design set every week.
I'm not exactly a weddings only seller, but I do sell a lot of hair accessories for bridesmaids and such. My views are quite a bit lower than usual. I don't know if it's a coincidence or what, as I didn't think I got many views through categories (versus search). Not sure what to think.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.