Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Free to a good home

I have a small bundle of crochet hooks and knitting needles that I inherited along with lots of other stuff (which I'm destashing)

I'd like to give them FREE (you pay $3 postage) to any knitter/crochet shop owner who needs some and doesn't have the funds to buy them.

I have no use for them and I'd like to help out anyone who has a startup knitting or crocheting store here by giving you the whole bundle for free.

Anyone short on funds and could use them?
They are in good condition, name brand. Probably purchased in the 80s.

Please convo me personally if I can help you out!

29 Responses

You could list them as a PIF.
They will get snatched up quickly

actually I thought you were talking about a puppy. :)
You are awesome.
I thought this was gonna be for a kitten....... : )
Super nice of you!
Very sweet of you....I'm sure you'll have lots of takers! (I wish I knew how to crochet, knit and sew like all the talented people here!)
Me too M.Basile! Ha!

Im sure you won't have a problem finding them a good home stampin <3
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 9:38pm May 4, 2012 EDT
(((HUGS))) to you!!!

I tried to give away some printer toner for a printer that died but no takers. I eventually returned it to Staples for coupons to purchase more toner for the printer I currently use.

I also crochet but have plenty of hooks.

So wonderful that you can help someone else. YAY!!!
I'm a crocheter but I don't knit, so I'm gonna hold out and see if someone who does both will take you up on your incredibly kind and generous offer!
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 9:40pm May 4, 2012 EDT
LOL at those that thought it was a puppy or kitten in need of rescue.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.