Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

I jus hit 700 sales on Monday, so I thought it was time to answer questions.

I've been selling these since I was 15.

Instead of telling a long story that I probably won't remember all the important details, I'll take questions that you are probably trying to figure out.

I've been through the highs and lows of this for 10 years. Scary stuff can happen, and so can great stuff. By posting this I want to learn something and teach something.

Also, I'm bored. Boredom sucks. And the greatest way to deal with boredom is to help others.

frak yeah!

Sarah

13 Responses

Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 10:33pm May 4, 2012 EDT
You are too awesome.
Now you're at lucky 711! congrats!!
Oh wow I never thought of that...711...lol. I'm totally under a rock these days. ...internet.
Also misspelling the "just" aka "jus" in the topic title...so unprofessional...omg. I am such a spelling nazi.
Aww fantastic well done
I just saw you featured on The CraftStar today! You are doing very well. I'm extremely envious. Keep up the good work!
@Kim They emailed me and I have no idea where I can find it. Facebook's new layout is driving me crazy!

Ty btw.
How much time do you have?
I get off at work around 8 o'clock so I usually work 3 hours every other day. Sales have been picking up so I might start working every day. My days off are more used for making my shop better while I watch Dr. Who.

Yes, my store is not my main business, I work in retail, but it is great money for side projects, gifts, bills, or anything else.

Btw my job came by because of my jewelry business. I used to street vend. That was more important to my boss when he first met me than my college degree :(

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.