Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Great coupons unused?

When you decide to make a great coupon for your shop, do you get upset when you have posted it on 5-9 different places you know people see and they don't use it?

Maybe I am not explaining that right. Do you get it?

Say it's an awesome coupon you don't plan to use again all year. Big savings! Then when it expires - BAM you get sales.

I have a great coupon going on and NO bites.

6 Responses

Pushing
Rarely has a coupon or a Gift Certificate been used. Strange that way. I ran a 20% sale yesterday and not one person used the code yet I had a few sales. Go figure!
me too. oh well, i earn more i guess? it's strange
No skin off your nose of they don't use the coupons but I dunno if they bring in sales unless you have a strong repeat customer base or Facebook backing or are running the code with a blog article.
I always send a coupon code in my thank you note with each purchase. I have never had anyone use it when they return. Go figure!
I regret not asking any of my customers if i can add them to an e-mail base. I rarely send stuff out but when I do it's good!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.