Discussions

This topic has been closed.

What a SHAME!

Show Thread Summary

146 Responses

Never mind. I found it. Now I'm just sad. I was already wondering if Etsy was the venue for me with huge cost of shipping such large items, I think I got one step closer to a decision :(
Hmm, maybe CL?
Bummer...
Anyone want to clue me in on what's going on? :)
Someone message me. I have a friend in the industry;)
Hey, Ann! <3
wow. I can't understand why someone with the money to do all that would be selling on etsy, and listing as hand made at that. It's just real sad. Guess she will be giving etsy a lot of money in fees and that's what matters when it comes down to it. :(
look at my favorites for new and interesting items for sale. *cough*

just click on my name if anyone needs some shedding of light.
Hi guys,

The Forums are not the place to report possible violations of our marketplace policies. Please use the "report" link, and our Marketplace Integrity team will investigate!

Thanks!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.