Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Have you ever had a sale from pinterest?

I have had so many of my items "liked" and repinned by various people, and I have a good number of followers. But to my knowledge none of my sales have come directly from someone who saw my item on pinterest.

Has anyone else had more luck?

56 Responses

I don't know. I've bought things on etsy I first saw on pinterest though.
Not sure.......

but I have some Pinterest news to share tomorrow....... I was interviewed by a UK magazine to talk about Pinterest, and My Interview is in the magazine.... pics of my items, and me, and a link to my shop too !! gonna post about it tomorrow morning !!! :)
Angela, that's amazing! So happy for you. :)
I sold a couple of signs from people from pinterest ... :)
I have had one confirmed sale directly from Pinterest and a decent amount of traffic. Good luck!
Angela, that's fantastic! Congrats!
Well done Angela big congrats
I am not certain about this shop, but I know for sure of several in my handbag shop - only because my customers told me. :)
I have had one sale from Pinterest! Although, it could possibly have been someone who saw my item on Etsy, then pinned it on Pinterest, then a few days later bought the item. So I guess I'm not 100% sure.

Even so, just one isn't a whole lot, but it's better than none!

Interested to hear from others on this topic...

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.