Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Whats going on with CraftStar?

anyone know what the deal is with CraftStar? I though today was the big launch. I try to go on there site and it says its under maintenance.

586 Responses

anyone please
yes, they said today, but....
Im begininng to this its all a bit flaky
They are based in California right? Maybe time difference...
I think they have been keeping people up to date through their Facebook Page.

From what I have read here. I am not really interested in it, but I have read all of the threads on this topic. :)
I received an email last night and they stated it will launch today and that they will send another email with our sign in info so we can sign in. It probably isn't time yet.
not very well organized in my opinion. Hopefully they will be up soon. Op did you check at luulla yet.
Happy Mother's Day Angela! and everyone ! let's just wait and see...
As Starality said, I'd imagine the time difference is why it's not up yet.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.