Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

just got a covered up free usps box

My order came in the mail today, Yay! but the item was shipped in a covered up free usps box. What do you guys think of that?

239 Responses

Cheesy...
it is against the rules, but there is not much to comment on. what are you really asking?
Theyre not supposed to do that. USPS has been known to open the package if they suspect its an inside out or covered up Priority box
if they're caught, its a federal crime. not worth it.
recycled packaging! good for them! Just fyi, you cannot mail something in a Priority Mail box unless it ships via Priority Mail. Unless, like them, you covered up the Priority Mail logos. Why not do it??
It must be that the sender is not aware this is wrong or they were desperate to mail it and couldn't find another box.
Whatever....a box is a box, I have gotten them. I don't see why it should even be an issue.
I recently ordered some fabric and a pattern from a very well know on-line fabric shop (no one on Etsy). My order arrived in a box. Inside the box, the PATTERN was placed inside a Priority Mail envelope.

Sheesh....
it is against the rules, but there is not much to comment on. what are you really asking?

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.