Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

I hate to sound like a cheerleader- but...

Who else is really really liking the new quantity listings? Nice to see all my lovely caffeinated soaps and beanbags at their correct amounts for once. :)
It's only the second site change that's happened here since I joined that I really like.

[The shift from recency to relevancy helped me. In a couple of categories; I was getting buried big time.]

28 Responses

It's nice to experience a step in the right direction!
I changed all my listings the other day. I like it! :)
I love it and will especially be thankful for this change come the holidays!
:) glad you're glad :)

... it doesn't make a difference fir me really, cause I have only 1 of everything in my shop. :D
I just received the get-go in my shop this afternoon that I was able to use this. I promptly went and upped all of my quantities. I think it's a great change and I'm excited to see if it helps at all with multiple-item sales.
I like it too :) makes it much easier to just list once until you run out :)
its one of the things that has convinced me to start listing jewellery again
Default avatar
Inactive Etsy Member 1:49 am May 24, 2012 EDT
I love it. It is gonna make my life here so much easier. :)
I usually listed quantities anyway, when I had them, so yes, I am enjoying the savings! Thanks Etsy!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.