Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

I was so excited.. and then discouraged..

Show Thread Summary

16 Responses

Thanks guys :-) I really enjoy making them. My shop used to be all crocheted and knitted stuff, but its like I was doing that just to try to make money. Then I decided to do what I WANT to do, not what I think will sell well.

I'll tell you, its nervewracking. I can't decide how to price them right, can't figure out what people really think of them... I'm terrified of my upcoming show. Worried that people will see them and think "umm.. is that just a piece of paper on a bobby pin?"

Lol, I think that's why I'm so obsessed with views and hearts.
Wow, my views just shot up to 87 and 19 hearts, so I'm a little less discouraged now! Lol
don't be discouraged, remember it only takes 1 view to make a sale :)
Huggie from HuggiesHodgepodge says

Wow, my views just shot up to 87 and 19 hearts, so I'm a little less discouraged now! Lol
--------------------------------------
anytime you post in the Forums, your views will go up, but more than likely we aren't your target market.

Good Luck at your show, and with your shop !
Your stuff is way cute, create away and keep adding.
Your stuff is so cute. I would love to see what else you have!
aww, Huggie! I rarely check mys stats lately and it makes me a happier person :P_ cheesy, but true. Few months ago I lived to refresh my stats :D. Now I only look, when something interests me (mostly search words).

And yes, start cutting up more and more paper and miking more of Your pretties! Good luck on the show! <3

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.