Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Shop Stats: stats on sold items edited

I don't think I see away to check this, so I thought I would suggest it.

I sold an item today. I wanted to go back and see where the traffic came from for the sale for that item. It would be great to be able to see that on either a graph or something that lets me known where the views came from for that item AFTER it has sold. Or where I was getting views from at a certain time frame for that item, but make it so I can still see it AFTER the item has sold. So far, to my knowledge, that info is only available while the listing is still active.

33 Responses

Tonya, if you go through the pages viewed section, you should find the sold item eventually. Then you can click & see its stats for the day, plus change the date & see previous days as well.
Tonya,

I was just going to suggest this when I saw your post. Even if you go through the pages viewed section unless there was only one view which would be the buyer's, you can't really identify which one of the sources resulted in the sale. I would love to be able to see the source of the traffic that ultimately results in a sale as well as the associated key words by which the buyer found me.

Victoria

Thank you Victoria, I just sold an item and was wondering where the traffic for this particular person on this particular item came from as well. This is valuable information in my opinion.

I'd like to second this feature request.
I would like this also!

Rachel
This would be amazing info to have!
I agree!
I so agree! I can tell from my stats that almost half my view are coming from outside of Etsy. It would be nice if when I select the orders tab that the rest of the page would populate to just the info for ordered items.
That would be hugely helpful!
I have often wondered where my sales traffic comes from. Great idea!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.