Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Sorry, not digging the new iPhone app update

It worked great before, now I'm not so sure. Seems like things that didn't need fixing are now broke.

The "Renew Sold" feature on an item - before when an item had sold there was a option to "Renew Sold". Once the item had been renewed, this Renewed Sold button disappeared, and was replaced with a Renew option.

Now, even if I've already renewed the sold item on my computer, the same sold item on my phone still shows the Renew Sold option. A bit misleading. I thought it had sold again, hit the Renew Sold button on the phone, and then realized it was the same item I'd already renewed on my computer.

Not the best way to throw 20 cents away. That's like 3 Tic Tacs and I'm down with the Tacs.

9 Responses

Love the tic tac comment :D (have no iphone) .
I actually have no idea how many Tic Tacs 20 cents is, but it's gotta be a couple.
Dude, maybe it's 4. I was really shafted.
I'd report that in Bugs, Lost. Annoying... as well as being down 4 (hell's bells -maybe even 6) Tic Tacs.
Tangerine Tacs? They can keep them. Muscle me out of my mint and it's gloves off.

Oh noes -I love the orange bits! You can have all the mints! :p

... reminds me of Juno now :D
It's a dealy-o, daddy-o. Mints for oranges - I'll take that any day of the week and twice on Sundays
I like it twice on Sundays myself. Just sayin'.
And three times when it's Jubilee.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.