Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Sellers with a 10 week + turn around time. please join me

Are you overwhelmed?
Did you consider putting shop on vaca?
How many orders do you have?

Am I the only one? :) lol

52 Responses

I do a lot of made to order items, and in Sept-Nov I'm at a three week turnaround time.

Sometimes I do feel overwhelmed, and I have to just make some listings inactive or not relist until I am caught up and ready to take on more work. I wouldn't put my shop on vacation unless I am doing a show/fair/convention.

My busiest month I had 66 orders. Currently I have 7 orders I need to make. All were purchased on the 30th-today, and I have to rush two for Birthdays that the seller informed me of in the notes. OY!

Thank u :)

I have 100 orders to make! I think is time I take a break....I walways say that and then 2 days later I'm up and running again lol
I ship about 8/ week...but sell about 10-15.... I never catch up.....
Mine are all made to order
Why don't you try raising your prices? It may cut back on sales, but you'll have less work to do and you'll be making the same amount...
Gisele, your work is stunning! I'm thinking about getting one for my next baby! Not now, don't worry! lol

I'm thinking Amy is right, you could raise your prices a bit more, making less sales but more profit. That's a good way of slowing this down without sacrificing revenue..
I raised my prices, and I just raised my turnaround time to 6 weeks... and if sales keep coming, it will move up to 8 weeks...

Sometimes raising prices doesn't slow down sales.. :)
Lovefelt....your shop is adorable!!!
I did guys...and tks :)
I'm afraid to raise more....not that I do not think is worth it...I might though
Angela...yes!

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.