Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

How busy are your plans for today?

Today is my catch up day. Time to brainstorm on new creations. Re organize my craft room.
So how is your day going?

21 Responses

Storage bins are on sale at Target.... which means its an organization day.
crazy busy... working on three orders at the same time... plus making treasuries, answering convos, and answering questions in my new team...

I need more coffee !!

Have a good one !! :)
Weezieduzit....... Bins on Sale!!!!! I am going to have to check it out!
We skipped church this morning as my husband Dj's and worked super late last night and is still sleeping.. I need to get around and do a little tidy'ing up of the house.. then we'll head to my moms for our "Sunday Dinner'... I'll take a few orders with to work on over there.,. then meeting a good friend for a walk along the river then back to her house for wine and catching up..

Should be a good day!
Trying to get a few clothing alterations done for me and the kids before my brothers wedding in 2 weeks. Could do some organizing but not sure how productive my kiddos are going to let me be!
Making more product and improving my shop
Making tons to prepare for our market on Saturday!
So busy I want to go back to bed and hide under my pillow. (It's a big pillow).
Always trying to get my master list updated and correct for my Hot Rod Car Magnets. I'm always finding more models and styles to add to the list. This is my busy time of the year, with all the car cruises and shows going on. I have to keep my inventory up and my list updated.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.