Close

Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Front Page 12:12 EST

I am LOVING the colors on the front page right now. What a REFRESHING change from the same old usual BLAH drabby neutral colors that are usually there.....
Just thought I'd mention it since it doesn't happen often. Thought maybe someone else might want to take a look.

27 Responses

Very nice, I had a look. Saying color I thought maybe I was there, no such luck.
See now that is soo funny. Y'all think that is color? To me its all white with bits of color, albeit there are spots of bright color.

I think this is where I get confused when people say there is color all the time on the front page.

I appreciate a bit of color too:) It looks very pretty right now.

What I'm not really into are the same four wedding category pics that have been up there for days and days and days..........when there are thousands of wedding sellers.
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTcyMjI1OTd8MjcyMDM2MDUyMQ/hot-summer?index=81

To me...THIS is color.

(no promo...I just found that while looking through treasuries and am using it as example of what color means to me)
yup thats color loopy agree
That Loopy...she sure knows color!

: )
Color? This one from a couple months ago just blew me away. I saved it. If the fp ever looked like this I would plotz.

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTYzNTQyNDV8MjcyMDEyMjcwOQ/vermilion?index=1

what color means to me!
love that treasury (hot summer)! you are definitely seeing color through an artist's eye, not everyone has it ;)

I am also bored with the same front pages. Etsy definitely has an "approved" look, nuetrals especialy white, makes me want to scream!!!!
Hallie, that's a great one too! Finally a treasury that's not full of the same old thing.

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.