Discussions

Sign in to participate in this discussion.

Just bragging :D

I'm so proud of myself for posting 8 new listings in the last 24 hour! I now have a modest 46 listings! haha
*pats self on back*

What have you guys done lately that you're proud of? Is June bringing you good news? :)

36 Responses

my shop is pretty dead this time of year, so I don't expect much, making it a little harder to get any crocheting done for the winter. But I made 2 hats in the last two days, which is pretty good for June.

Congrats on the new listings.
Grats!! Unfortunately I'm procrastinating at the moment so nothing to report but grats on being far more productive than me. :)
Congrats! I'm pretty happy too.. 14 sales since June 1st. :)
I'm proud that I now have money to buy more supplies!

Because it downright sucks to decide between making more gloves or buying a big Chinese dinner. lol
Very nice! I'm at 93 listings and 95 sales - wondering which will get to 100 first! Hehe
I hope it bring many sale :)
Congrats! I love your shop!

I made it to 100 listings today...a small victory for me.
Proud of myself for getting my "about" page made up tonight.
Still needs to be tweaked a bit - but overall, it's done.
I've been making a bunch of soap to prepare for the holidays. In the last week and a half I've made 40 bars, and plan on making more in the near future =).

Unfollow username?

Are you sure you want to stop following this person?

Report a post

Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. We will review this post privately.

Why are you reporting this post?

Any additional comments?

Edit Post

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Edit Reply

Edit your post below. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed.

Enter at least 15 characters. 400 remaining.

Close

What is this?

Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links.

What does it do?

Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility.